LEIB CAN EXHAUST BASIC valve flap control for BMW 630i | G32
LEIB CAN EXHAUST BASIC - for easy control.
Plug & Play installation in about 30 minutes without cutting or soldering. The Installation is possible wihtout any prior knowlegde through the online available and illustrated installation instructions. Alternatively, we recommend installation by a specialist workshop or one of our dealers. Automotive connectors are guarranteeing full functionality. The LEIB CAN BUS module ensures with the E1 approval and CE marking the highest standards in the BUS system of the car.
- EXHAUST VALVE FLAP CONTROL | Adjustable in modes: open - series - closed
- START STOP OFF | The engine start stop function can be deactivated (can be set in the menu)
- The LEIB CAN EXHAUST modules module can be operated toghether with the LEIB CAN BOOST module (boost gauge)
- EXHAUST VALVE FLAP CONTROL | Controlled via rocker on the multifunction steering wheel
- RES Button on the multi-function steering wheel pressed shortly, stores the valve flap mode for the next engine start
- Optical confirmation of the selected valve flap mode by flashing the turn signal - only at the instrument cluster (not visible outside)
- All functions can be adjusted in the menu (instrument cluster) if required (please download the functional description online)
- There will be NO error entry by using the LEIB CAN EXHAUST module
- The LEIB CAN EXHAUST module is automaticly DISABLED, if a BMW Tester is connected to the car
- To prevent a double function, the functions of the exhaust valve flap control are only operable if the cuise control and the limit function are off
Here you can download the suitable installation instructions in German as PDF.
Here you can download the suitable installation instructions in English as PDF.
Here you can download the suitable functional description in German as PDF.
Here you can download the suitable functional description in English as PDF.